An SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) Adviser is one of the most sought after in the area and is a role, offering plethora of opportunities and a career that is much more stable. Because of the massive range of HCM module, it is too general in addition to generic to be known as an ‘SAP HCM Consultant’ when all its sub-modules like Organizational Management, Recruitment, Travel Management, Time Management, Training and Development, Payroll and Personnel Administration provides a career of its own.
You will be Expected to have the unparalleled skills and dedication to work in close coordination with customer’s Human Resources Department to not only map their existing business processes in SAP but also occasionally work with a third party that is engaged in aligning or defining customer’s human resources policies and processes.
SAP HCM is integrated with SAP Financial Accounting (SAP FI), particularly for the Payroll area, hence having a great understanding of SAP FI helps all together. Furthermore, several customers have their hcm solution module integrated with Production Planning (SAP PP) module that entails that all work done by different employees in manufacturing shifts will also be synchronized with Time Management and SAP Payroll.
The SAP HCM module is one of those few Modules in SAP which could be implemented as standalone and are implemented in the later or second stage of the SAP project that was standard.
Other responsibilities of an SAP HCM Consultant are:
- Share and Share the HCM Organizational Direction like Personnel area, personnel subarea, worker group and employee subgroup etc.
- Ensuring all company Procedures of Recruitment and its various mediums such as advertising, unsolicited resumes, recruiting agencies, professional media etc. are mapped in SAP.
- An finance software hk is Expected to have in-depth wisdom and expertise of Personnel Administration especially associated with hiring, leaves, promotion, grievances handling, resignation etc.
- For all those Specializing in field of Travel Management, it is necessary to have 2-3 projects’ expertise in regions of travel planning, travel approvals and expenses etc.
- For SAP Payroll, frequently By-laws and country laws which will need to be configured and taken into consideration in SAP HCM.
- Be able to attend Each of the RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Types ) with the aid and guidance of the ABAP (Programmers ) team members.
An SAP HCM consultant is livelihood Can continue to grow as he/she gains exposure and experience to different sub-modules of the HCM.